The high quality of Eco Classic’s apartments and its reliability as a property developer have been acknowledged with awards and distinctions, securing it high ranking positions in influential media.
The following are among the most important awards:
- 2010: our new luxury residential property – the “TRIO” condominium developed in Warsaw – was awarded two prestigious titles: Best Residential Development and TOP Builder.
- 2010: Eco Classic came fifth in the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper’s list of the banks’ favorite business clients, leaving behind such companies as LC Corp, BRE Locum, Ronson and Echo Investment;
- 2006: Eco Classic was voted fourth in the New House and Apartment Residents Popularity Contest, in the property developer reliability category;
- 2005 Eco Classic came second in the national property developer ranking by the “Rzeczpospolita” daily newspaper;
• Wolne Miasto Residential Area named one of the most interesting housing developments in the Gazeta Finansowa weekly magazine’s ranking.
• TRIO Apartamenty [Condominium], Hubertus and Wolne Miasto residential areas qualified to enter the second stage of the Ministry of the Environmental Protection project competition: Concept of space in the category of multifamily housing.
• Wolne Miasto and Kępa Redłowska developments commended with the “Mieszkanie Roku 2014/15” [“Apartment of the year 2014/15”] title.
•Hubertus named family-friendly.
In a questionnaire by the Metro daily, parents living in Warsaw’s new residential areas considered the space arrangements and children playgrounds in the Hubertus housing area to be children-friendly.
•ECO-Classic is the first property developer in Poland to be awarded the “Firma na pTAK” [“Bird-friendly company”] title.
• ECO-Classic housing developments in Warsaw and Gdańsk – bird-friendly housing estates.
An award granted by the Ptaki Polskie [Polish Birds] Association in recognition of ECO-Classic’s responsible management of natural resources, contribution to natural environment protection and of its concern for protection of the biological versatility of the plant and animal life, in particular of birds dwelling in the areas belonging to the property developer.
•ECO-Classic is honored with the “Art-Friendly Company” title in the popularity listing of the Art&Business magazine.
The jury composed of artists, business people and journalists appreciated the property developer’s involvement in promotion and support of cultural and artistic activities.
•ECO-Classic among the 50 best residential developers in Central and Eastern Europe in the CIJ Journal magazine’s “TOP 50 Since the Crisis. CEE TOP Residential Developers: 2008-2012” report.
•TRIO Apartamenty [Condominium] listed among “The most interesting property developments in 2012” in the special report by Home&Market, Gentleman and Gazeta Finansowa paper.
•ECO-Classic nominated to the BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPER title in the CEE CIJ Residential Awards contest.
•TRIO Apartamenty and Kępa Redłowska residential developments nominated to the BEST LUXURY MULTIFAMILY DEVELOPMENT title for buildings completed in 2010-2012, in the CEE CIJ Residential Awards competition.
•ECO-Classic among the best Polish property developers in the “Najlepszy Deweloper 2011” [“2011 Best Residential Developer”] Special Report by Home&Market, Gentleman and Gazeta Finansowa magazines.
•TRIO Apartamenty honored in the “Najbardziej Prestiżowy Adres Warszawy” [“The Most Prestigious Address in Warsaw”] Special Report by Home&Market, Gentleman and Gazeta Finansowa magazines.
•ECO-Classic among the best European residential developers in 2000-2010, according to the report by CIJ Journal “TOP 50 Residential Developers in CEE: 2000-2010”.
•ECO-Classic comes fifth in the banks’ favorite property developer clients’ listing by the Dziennik Gazeta Prawna newspaper.
•TRIO Apartamenty wins the CIJ Award 2010 competition and is awarded the title of “BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT 2010”.
•TRIO Apartamenty is one of the winners of the TOP Builder 2011 competition and is bestowed with the TOP Builder statuette in the “Construction Projects” category.
•ECO-Classic wins the fourth place in the Reliability category among property developers who delivered over 400 apartments in 2003-2005, in the third edition of the Residents of New Houses and Apartments popularity voting.
•ECO-Classic takes the second place in the National Ranking of Property Developing Companies by the “Rzeczpospolita” newspaper.
•ECO-Classic honored in the Most Beautiful Building in Ursynów competition. The developer receives the 2002 Złoty Żuraw [“Golden Crane”] statuette for the construction project at 20 Wąwozowa street.
This page uses cookie technology for statistics and to help deliver content-specific information to you.